If you are looking for computer monitor and confused between benq gw2480 and gl2480, then you have come to the right place. Read on!
BenQ GW2480 vs GL2480 – The BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 are impressive monitors with slight variations.
The GW2480 boasts an IPS panel, offering excellent color accuracy and wide viewing angles, ideal for creative tasks.
In contrast, the GL2480 features a TN panel, providing fast response times, making it suitable for gaming.
Both monitors offer Full HD resolution, eye-care technology, and connectivity options like HDMI and VGA.
Gamers may prefer the GL2480 for its quick response times, while designers might lean towards the GW2480 for its superior color representation.
Comparison: BenQ GW2480 vs GL2480
Here’s a simplified comparison table of the BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 monitors:
Ultimately, the choice between the BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 will depend on your specific needs and priorities.
If you prioritize color accuracy and versatile use, the GW2480 might be the better choice.
However, if you are primarily a gamer seeking a budget-friendly option with fast response times, the GL2480 could be the more suitable option for you.
Difference: BenQ GW2480 vs GL2480
The BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 are two monitors with distinct features. Here are the key differences between them:
1. Panel Type
- BenQ GW2480: This monitor features an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel, offering excellent color accuracy and wide viewing angles. IPS panels are ideal for creative tasks that require precise color representation and consistent visuals from different angles.
- BenQ GL2480: This monitor utilizes a TN (Twisted Nematic) panel, providing faster response times, making it suitable for gaming. TN panels have narrower viewing angles compared to IPS panels, but they excel in delivering faster pixel response times, reducing motion blur in fast-paced gaming.
2. Response Time
- BenQ GW2480: Offers an 8ms (GTG) response time, which is adequate for most general tasks, multimedia use, and creative work.
- BenQ GL2480: Boasts a quick 1ms (GTG) response time, making it an excellent choice for gamers seeking reduced motion blur and smoother visuals during fast-moving scenes in games.
- BenQ GW2480: Designed with a focus on general use, multimedia consumption, and creative tasks that require accurate color reproduction and wide viewing angles.
- BenQ GL2480: Geared towards gaming with its fast response time, providing an advantage in competitive gaming and fast-action gameplay.
4. Viewing Angles
- IPS panels in the GW2480 offer wider viewing angles, ensuring consistent colors and clarity from different positions.
- TN panels in the GL2480 have narrower viewing angles, making it essential to view the screen directly for optimal image quality.
5. Connectivity and Additional Features
- Both monitors typically offer similar connectivity options, including HDMI and VGA ports.
- Both models may include eye-care technologies like flicker-free and low blue light features to reduce eye strain during extended use.
The choice between the BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 will depend on your specific needs and priorities.
If you prioritize accurate color representation, wide viewing angles, and versatile use, the GW2480 might be the better choice.
However, if you are primarily a gamer seeking a monitor with fast response times for smoother gameplay, the GL2480 could be the more suitable option for you.
Personal Recommendation (Editor’s Choice)
Here we have provided the overall comprehensive analysis of benq gw2480 vs gl2480. The computer monitor that we would recommend our users to purchase is benq gl2480.
Refresh Rate: 75 Hz
Screen Size: 24 Inches
Display Resolution Maximum: 1920×1080
FAQs: BenQ GW2480 vs GL2480
What are the screen sizes of the BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 monitors?
Both monitors feature a 24-inch screen size, ideal for compact workspaces and everyday use.
Are there any differences in the resolutions of these monitors?
No, both the BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 monitors offer the same Full HD resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
Do these monitors come with built-in speakers?
Yes, both monitors are equipped with built-in speakers, providing audio output without the need for external speakers.
Are there any differences in connectivity options?
Both monitors offer standard connectivity options like HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort for versatile connectivity with various devices.
Do these monitors have blue light reduction technology?
Yes, both the BenQ GW2480 and GL2480 monitors come with Eye Care technology, including blue light reduction, to reduce eye strain during extended use.
- LG 22MP68VQ vs LG 22MK600M | Which is better?
- Lenovo Q24I-1L vs L24I-30 | Which is better?
- Dell S2721HNM vs Dell S2721HN | Which is better?
- LG 29WL500 vs 29WN600 | Which is better?
- LG 29WL500 vs 29WL50S | Which is better?
Benq GW2480 vs GW2480L, BenQ GW2480L, BenQ GW2480 vs GW2480T, BenQ GW2480L Review